What information we collect, how we collect it and how we use it ?
We collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of ours services and products and our business relationship with you.
Here are some examples:
· Contact details that allow us to communicate with you – including your name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
· The equipment, performance, use of the Website, visualization and other informational techniques about your use of our network, services, products or websites.
We collect information primarily in three ways:
· You give it to us when you purchase or interact with us about a product or service that we offer or provide.
· We collect it automatically when you visit our website or use our products and services.
We use the information we collect in a number of ways including:
· Provide the best customer experience possible;
· Provide the products and services you buy and answer your questions;
· Communicate with you regarding product and service updates, offers and promotions;
· Distribute personalized content and advertising that may interest you;
· The integrity of network addresses and security issues;
· Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activity, violations of our Terms of service or acceptable use policies;
· Track online activity and advertising;
We collect information about your activity on our website, using technologies such as cookies, web beacons, widgets and server log files.
Sharing of information
In other circumstances: We may provide personal information to companies that are not owned by Antivirus Depot or other third parties for such purposes as:
· Comply with court orders and other legal proceedings;
· Enforce our agreements and property rights;
· Obtain payment for our products and services, including the transfer or sale of overdue accounts to third parties for collection;
· Assign or transfer your information in the context of a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of Antivirus Depot assets.
Aggregate or anonymous Information: We mays share aggregates and anonymous information in various formats with trusted entities that are not owned by Antivirus Depot for purpose such as:
· Advertising, marketing and retail companies that offer products and services that may be interesting to you;
Antivirus Depot will take all necessary and appropriate precautions to prevent unauthorized access to the Website, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of information provided by users.
Under no circumstances will Antivirus Depot be liable to user and/or to any person, for the actions, behavior, statements, terms used and any other gesture that may be made or taken by the user or by any person in the context, directly or indirectly, of use of services and products.
In addition, Antivirus Depot will not be held responsible for the use that user and/or any other person may make of the information he (she) may obtain on products and services or through said service or product.
This disclaimer is valid for information of any kind, and in particular, for information concerning personal contact details such as phone numbers and email addresses which could be disclosed in the course of the use of the services and products. Antivirus Depot disclaims all liability for actions that may be taken by the user and/or any other person with regard to this information or following the user and/or any other person having obtained this information of whatever nature.
Protection your information: Our Protection and security policy
· We do not sell your personal information to anyone for any purpose and that’s all.
· We keep information about you in our business records while you are a customer or until it is no longer needed for business, tax or legal reasons.
· We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect personal information as it is stored or presented by Antivirus Depot.
User privacy control
· You can review and correct your personal information that we collect.
During the use of the services and products, we may send you various messages such as advertisements and administrative messages. You may limit certain types of solicitation communications from Antivirus Depot, including marketing contacts made by phone, email and text messaging. If you do not wish to receive such messages, please click on unsubscribe at the following link: http://www.antivirusdepot.ca/fr/desabonnement/